- Seated capacity: 284
- Standing capacity: 629
- Total square footage: 2952
- Wheelchair Accessible seats throughout
- Semi Thrust Stage
- Stage height: 11" (two 5.5" stairs)
- Thrust: 33.5"
- Front of stage to back wall: 24' 2"
- Thrust to back wall: 21'2"
- Curtain to back wall: 17'6"
- Front of Green Room door to back wall: 7'5"
- Back wall to back of Green Room door: 4'
- Stage width: 25'4"
- Front of curtain to front of house: 6'8", including approximately 3' thrust
- Light trusses: 11'
- Stage floor to ceiling: 12'
- Stage floor is carpeted
- There are no wings
- Carpeted Drum Riser: 8'x8'x16"
- System Power: 225 amps, 3 phase, 208y-120v with ample courtesy power at stage.
- There is no fly system
- There is no loading dock
- 8' dual loading doors are located at immediate upstage center.
- Road case and equipment storage may be place against back wall
- Stage square footage: 642
Green Room/Dressing Room/Production Room
- Room is 16' x 14'
- Immediate stage right
- No shower facilities
- Phone number 574-631-1750, toll calls require a calling card
- Furnishings consist of couch, chair, table with four chairs and production area.
- High Speed Wireless (& wired) Internet Available.
- Curtain (manually travels only)
- 1 Soundcraft K-2 32x8 mixing console
- 1 Crown Macro-tech MA 5002 amplifier
- 1 Crown Macro-tech MA 3600vz amplifier
- 1 Crown Macro-tech MA 2402 amplifier
- 4 EAW KF 650z (flown) loudspeakers
- 4 EAW SB 850r (deck stack) subwoofers
- 1 BSS Mini-drive FDS 336, 3-way digital loudspeaker management system
- 5 EAW LA 212, floor monitors
- 2 EAW LA 215, floor monitors
- 2 Crown Power Amp Macro-tech 2402 (monitors)
- 2 Ashly GQX 3102 2 channel equalizer (monitors)
- 1 Presonus ACP 88 Compression/Gating, 8 channels
- 1 Klark Teknik DN-504 4 channel compressor
- 1 Klark Teknik DN-360 dual 1/3 octave eq (House)
- 2 Yamaha REV 500 Multi-Efx Processors
- 1 Yamaha SPX 990 Multi-Efx
- 8 Shure SM-58 microphones
- 3 Shure SM-58 Beta microphones
- 6 Shure SM-57 microphones
- 2 Shure SM-98 microphones
- 4 Rode NT-5 condenser microphones
- 1 Boyer M-88T6 microphone
- 1 Shure Beta 52A microphone
- 1 Sennheiser Evolution e902 microphone
- 4 Klark Teknik LBB-100 active direct boxes
- 2 passive direct boxes
- 1 Whirlwind custom 24x4x4 (mono tie line) System Snake (permanently installed)
- All house lighting is fixed and cannot be moved
- ETC SmartFade ML Lighting Control Board (can be located at FOH or DJ Booth).
- Lighting system is DMX controlled.
- 24 Par 56 floods on stage (12 up, 12 down), 16 channels
- 6 ETC Source Four Jr. Spots, 3 channels
- 4 High End Techno Beams
- 4 High End Track Spots
- 1 Le Maitre H-175 hazer, located under disc jockey booth.
- Visiting tie in power located at stage left in DJ booth, (2) L14-30 twist lock outlets 30a-120/208v. each (isolated ground).
- EAW house speakers cannot be removed, altered or relocated under any circumstances whatsoever.
- BSS system processor is optimized by Smaart Live vr5.1 program set up by qualified programmer and cannot be accessed by visiting engineers.
- In house console and outboard processing can be patched via Whirlwind MASS connecter at either FOH or stage.
- Separate disc jockey outboard system fed to main PA exists in booth at immediate stage left.
- FOH position is located 40' from downstage edge centered at rear wall of house.
- Ceiling height of house is approximately 13' (exposed pipe throughout)
- Two 52" HDTV Plasma TVs hang from the ceiling on either side of the EAWs
- 144" projection screen is remote controlled from stage
- Sony PTZ camera is mounted for CCTV
- Entire facility is smoke free
- Please see Legends/University of Notre Dame Standard Form Entertainment Contract for specific details, requirements and regulations pertaining to acts performing in and for Legends/The University of Notre Dame.
- Parking is available behind and surrounding venue.
- We look forward to working with you.
- Artist may not bring alcohol into the facility (strictly prohibited by Legends' liquor license).
- Artist must not engage in destructive behavior on stage or incite destructive behavior in the audience.
- No animals are permitted, except those specifically trained to assist the visually impaired.
- Legends' décor must remain intact; No tape may be used on walls.
- Legends' staff inventories all merchandise; Legends receives 15% of all merchandise sales.
- Green room must be left in satisfactory condition.