Alcohol and Wristband Policy
- In accordance with Indiana State Alcohol Laws, only guests 21 and over may consume alcohol.
- Also, in accordance with the law, no alcohol may be brought into the facility and no alcohol may leave the facility.
- Wristbands are required for all guests (regardless of age) who wish to consume alcohol or enter the pub or nightclub bar after 9:00 PM. Only those guests able to prove they are 21 and over will receive a wristband.
- At any given time while in the facility, patrons (even those with wristbands) may be asked to show their identification to the Legends' staff.
- Any patron trying to enter Legends wearing a different wristband from those distributed by Legends will have the wristband removed or be denied access to the facility.
- We have the right to refuse a wristband (alcohol service) to anyone. Possible reason for refusal may be (but are not limited to) a questionable ID, not having ID, intoxication, belligerence, etc.
- We do not accept a broken, torn, paper or expired license under any circumstances.
- Alcoholic beverages are served in clear cups and non-alcoholic beverages are served in translucent cups.
- Legends has a zero tolerance policy regarding minors consuming alcohol and the passing of alcoholic beverages to minors. Legends guests caught doing either will be dealt with according to University policies and Indiana State Law, and will be removed from the facility.
- Last call will be made no later than 2:45 am. In accordance with Indiana State Alcohol Laws, no alcoholic beverages will be poured after 3:00 am. All cups containing alcohol must be cleared from the facility by 3:30 am.
- Wristbands will not be distributed after last call.
- Minors (those under 21 years of age) are not allowed in the pub at any time, regardless of whether they are with a parent or guardian.
- No shots of liquor or pitchers will be served in Legends.
- A maximum of two alcoholic beverages may be purchased at on time in the nightclub bar.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the nightclub.
- No loitering is allowed at any time in the nightclub bar, as it is a pedestrian, pass-through bar.
Concert/Club Access and Guest Policy
- Only ND, SMC and HCC students with a valid and current student ID will be admitted into the concert/nightclub.
- Should there be a line, all persons must wait in line. There is NO indoor waiting area at Legends.
- Once capacity is met at a given event, a "one-in/one-out" admission procedure will be enacted.
- There is no cover charge to get into the Legends.
- Notre Dame students are allowed to bring up to two guests to any Legends event, free of charge. Any student who wishes to get a guest in the door must use the guest list registration form, at least one hour prior to the event's start. Hosts agree to be responsible for their guests and accompany them upon entry.
- Only those at least 18 years of age are admitted into the concert/nightclub
- High school students are not admitted into Legends, regardless of how old they are. This includes University recruits.
- No crowd surfing, moshing, stage diving or the like.
- No smoking indoors or on the front porch.
- Photography may be prohibited at certain shows, look for postings.
- Video recording is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Backstage access is limited to authorized persons only.
- All federal, state and local laws are enforced.